Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sorry, Meg...I had to.

So my little Smarty Pants friend Meghan thought she could satiate my need to know about her every move by just e-mailing this to me. Next time you try a move like this, I'm gonna be forced to write all about the "trampoline story" on my blog. You know what I'm talking about and you know I'll do it.


8 favorite TV shows:
 
-24
-bachelor
-biggest loser
-the city
-the mentalist
-american idol
-oprah
-big brother
 
8 things i did yesterday
 
-took porter to preschool
-helped in preschool
-ate lunch at bajio's with mark :)
-cleaned my house
-ate a rootbeer float
--changed a poopy diaper
-made my bed
-watched the bachelor...and almost died about it
 
8 favorite restaurants
 
-bajios
-pei wei
-rumbi's
-??  i like them all...haha
 
8 things i'm looking forward to
 
-working out
-reading a good book
-watching the 2nd part of the bachelor after the rose ceremony
-when mark comes home
-eating a good dinner
-kissing claire's cheeks when she wakes up
-summer weather
-summer vacations with my family
 
8 things on my wish list...
 
this is hard and would take way too long for me to think of righ tnow...but i hope you're satisfied!  love you angela...
 
how are you feeling with the prego belly?  i'm sure you look darling.  when is your due date again?  miss you...
 
xo xo meg

2 comments:

Mark and Meghan said...

seriously? i guess you've still got it..pregnant brain and all.. you're quick! really quick!

and i'm sure all you're friends really care about MY answers! haha

Steve and Amanda said...

I CARE!!! Good one Ang!!! I would have NEVER thought of it...and the trampoline story... I had a GREAT laugh remembering that one!!!

 
Clicky Web Analytics