Tuesday, December 4, 2007

FORGET IT!!!

I'm over at my sister's right now and she has just discovered the joy of digital scrapbooking. Trying to go along with her enthusiasm, I tried to put together a new header for my oh-so-boring blog. Anyway, this is what I came up with and now I'm just having major issues with the size of it. It's huge! I've tried all kinds of things to make it smaller with no luck. So this is it. I'm giving up. I know it makes me sound like a quitter but I'm this close to throwing the computer through a window so...it is what it is. Huge. Oh well.

7 comments:

Krissy said...

I like the size of the pictures! You see when you get to be "my age" large is good! And it helps when the pictures sre the cutest of all the pictures in the whole wide world! Don't read Amanda's blog because I may have said the same thing to her! I just need to be a full time aunt/grandma. I'm closer to the grandma era rather than the auntie era and you know what..........I like it! Happy Holidays to you too Ang! Love ya!

The Andersons said...

I like the new site!! Looks good. Try loading your header on photobucket.com. Then, once it is uploaded, click on edit and resize it to message board (I think that is what it calls it). Then you can copy the html coding and put it in your template....hope that that helps! And.... i hope I am not a computer nerd :(

Mark and Meghan said...

soooo freaking cute angela! i love it, eventhough it is taking up the WHOLE website! hhaah, no really it is really cute. i really need to start that digiscrapbooking crap or i'll never have my life, in pictures, in order! love you...sorry we missed eachother in cali and in utah! maybe over christmas..

Home Decor For Sale said...

Yeah Angela !!!!! I love it! Does Lindsay hire out? It looks so good! And you fixed the size! Yeah!
megan

Pratt Family said...

I'm really impressed!!! Your digital header looks great. Great pictures of your little fam.

The last Unicorn said...

I like it! And the Christmas card is so cute!!! You will have to show me how to do the digital scrapbooking when I come over on the 20th :)

aquabatgirl said...

what? i can barely see that thing. looks great

 
Clicky Web Analytics