Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Ryan!

Yes it is Friday the 13th today but it is also my little Ryan's birthday!!! Ella and I just want to wish him a very happy happy birthday! We just got back from going to lunch with the birthday boy. We went up to the hospital to meet up with him because it is also Ryan's last day of his internship. It was fun to meet all of the people that Ryan's been working with this past year. We have a tiny little vacation to go to Vegas for a few days (without Ella!) to celebrate Ryan's birthday, Father's Day, and the end of this internship...and then we come back and a few days later and pack it up to head out to the midwest.


this picture is at the Atlantis hotel (it's like the only picture I had of Ryan without anyone else in it)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

aquabatgirl said...

happy birthday ryan! you'd think i'd remember yours and james birthdays were so close together but i did not. sounds like you had a great day

Anonymous said...

thanks for having a raging party!! We loved it- we especially loved going to Vegas with you guys!! I can't beleive you're leaving us- I'm going to bed to cry myself to sleep now :(

 
Clicky Web Analytics