Sunday, November 1, 2009

A Witches Gathering

Each month some girls in my ward get together and do a little "culinary night" and this month we were lucky enough have a little Witches Gathering.  Candice and Becky hosted it and they provided an amazing and delicious night.  We all got in the spirit of things and dressed up for the occasion.  This is what I came up with: 

(I HATE taking pictures by myself)


It was such a fun night.  From the decorations, to the food, to the costumes and the company...it was all fabulous!!!









When I got home, Sadie wanted to try on my spider web eyelashes. 

I just can't resist kissing those cheeks!!!

6 comments:

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

What a cute costume!! And the dinner looked so fun!!

Mark and Meghan said...

angie---that doesn't even look like you in that first picture! crazy..it's been too long. :( but you look fabulous...and looks like a great night out!

love the eyelashes!

Stephens Family said...

How come you didn't do a sexy face pose? :) The party looked like fun and your girls are so cute.

lacie said...

those pictures are great! that was the funnest night! you are the hottest witch. I love the pics of Sadie :0) they are hillarious

Pratt Family said...

Wow...you look great!!! What a fun party tradition. Love your eyelashes!!! In that last pic, I think Sadie kind of looks like Ella....of course without the black kiss from her loving mother!

Tristen said...

That looks so fun! Why didn't we do that in Omaha?? Hilarious.

 
Clicky Web Analytics