Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Thanks Aunt Lindsay!

My sister is one of the busiest people I know and yet somehow she managed to squeeze in a little time to make a couple cute onesies for my little Sadie. These pictures are kinda old but I wanted to put a few on the blog to show Lindsay how cute they look on my little model.



Of course, after I snap a few shots of Sadie, guess who has to come join the party...



...then she wanted to be the photographer:

While we're on the subject of a silly Ella, lately she's wanted to take a bath in Sadie's little tub. Whatever floats her boat I guess...



4 comments:

somethingfromsherry said...

So cute of both of them. How did she make the onsie? Is it appliqued?

Mark and Meghan said...

darling onsies! and darling pictures of both your girls. that is hillarious that ella wants to bathe in sadie's tub...it's funny when they want to revert back to baby things when the real baby comes!!

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

I can't believe she can still fit in that! I love the little onsies-what a cute idea!

Whitney said...

Love the onsies! So cute!! Ella is so funny!

 
Clicky Web Analytics