Sunday, March 9, 2008

Hungry, Hungry Ella

My funny little Ella has a love-hate relationship with her food. She either loves it and I can't shovel it in her mouth fast enough...or she wants nothing to do with it and if I do sneak some in her mouth, I end up wearing it. Not fun. Lately though, I don't know if she's going through a little growth spurt or what but everytime I feed her, this is what I see...(this picture doesn't even give it justice...usually her mouth is open so wide that it closes her eyes.)


Kinda reminds me of something...
How can you not love this face?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh!! My hungy hungry Ella! Love that girl! She's a growing girl!! Just tryin to keep up with Carson!

Krissy said...

She just makes me laugh Ang. I just love the moments you capture. She is just so cute, and the greatest Angela smile ever. Hope you're doing well! Love ,Love!

aquabatgirl said...

could she open her mouth any bigger! lol too funny

Mark and Meghan said...

she's so cute!

Pratt Family said...

Ella is so cute!!! Ella definitely knows how to express herself for the camera. Her smile is so darling!! She's getting so big. We miss you tonz.

Tristen said...

What a babe! I love it. She is a doll. Kids are so tempermental with their food, it's just what they do, nothing is more frustrating, I feel your pain!

Chase and Teresa said...

Too stinkin' cute, that little Ella. I cannot get Alyssa to eat a bite of baby food anymore, she doesn't have teeth yet, and she isn't a year so some stuff is still off limits. The poor thing eats the same thing every day.

 
Clicky Web Analytics