Thursday, September 25, 2008

Lions and Tigers and Bears...

A few weeks ago, we got our passes for the zoo here.  We've been a couple times since and so these pictures are from both of those trips.


Ella does really well with keeping her little sunglasses that her Grandma Harbertson got her. Even when they are almost falling off...



Can she at least fake that she wants to take a picture with her mom?

Scary...

The "eye of the tiger"




There's this cute little merry-go-round with all the endangered animals.  Ella would "roar" every time she went by me. 


7 comments:

Mark and Meghan said...

haha, i love that picture of the glasses almost falling off! she's so cute. i love the zoo and obviously so do the kids...a win win! miss you!

Anonymous said...

You get the BEST pictures of Ella!! That one with the glasses falling off- hilarious! I seriously miss my Ella- good thing our days are so busy around here or else I would have to cry myself to sleep sometimes because I miss you guys so much!!

Steve and Amanda said...

Wish we could have met you and L-train at Disneyland. Made me think of P12!!! Any trips south anytime soon?

Krissy said...

I must admit, California pictures are more fun..right? It looks like you are finding the funnest of things to do in OK. Ella is getting tall. She looks taller to me. She really looks like Ryan. I miss you guys! Are you coming for Thanksgiving or Christmas? We live a street down from the Harbertsons now, with a BIG back yard and a fun playgorund set. Wish you were here right now. The weather is so nice. Call me!

aquabatgirl said...

thank goodness for zoos, even if it's not the omaha zoo

Jenn and Tyler said...

So looks like a pretty decent zoo huh? Ella is getting so big and beautiful! Hope you're enjoying life!

Pratt Family said...

Annual passes are sooo wonderful. That's going to be so fun going to the zoo throughout the year. Ella is getting so big...she sure loves to pose for the camera with her many silly faces!

 
Clicky Web Analytics