Monday, October 6, 2008

She shoulda been a cowgirl...

Last Saturday we got together with some of our friends and headed out to Piedmont, Oklahoma (about 30 minutes away) to get in the Fall spirit by going to a pumpkin patch/petting zoo.  Ella LOVED every minute of it. By the time we left, we both agreed that maybe Ella would have liked to have been born to parents who lived on a farm. Oh well. She got us instead. Anyway, from the goats, to the cows, to the ponies, even a lama, she just couldn't get enough!





Ella and her little friend Chad on a tractor

Running thru the corn maze

They had this big slide that went faster than what you would think.  Ella's never been one to turn down a slide and even though kids under six had to go down with an adult...

...she decided rules were made to be broken!

I think her favorite part of the day was riding the pony all by herself.  (How weird is it that I have a kid old enough to do that!!!)

Before we left, Ella got to pick out a pumpkin to take home.

After searching high and low...

...she found the perfect one!



9 comments:

Mark and Meghan said...

just like my kids...they LOVE animals. (and you're sorta like a cowgirl!! :) ) i love that picture of ella going down the slide! so cute...

The Tufts said...

Love it! Now those are some boots that were made for walking.

Hey, I know you have a cowgirl hat somewhere, missy. Weren't you guys a cowboy and cowgirl for Halloween one year?

Krissy said...

UMMMMMMMMMM, She is so stinkin cute. I can't believe you live in OK. It's just weird! Do you love it, cause I think I could love anywhere for 3 years. I love the country and that looks pretty countryish. Can't wait to hear about it. give Ella loves from me!

Tristen said...

So cute! Reminds me of my sisters kids - obsessed with animals. We miss you guys! I can't believe Ella is so big. It's crazy.

Steve and Amanda said...

Love the boots. It is so funny how much the kids LOVE animals. Camryn would jump right in the pin if I let her...FEARLESS!!! Can't wait to meet up with you...soon right???

Pratt Family said...

Ella....you are such a stinkin' cute cowgirl. I absolutely love your pink boots and pig-tails. We sure miss you and your parents. Hope to see you at Christmas time.

Anonymous said...

I miss my Ella bella Cowgirl!!! We need to check tickets!!!

Eli, Trieste, and The Gals said...

ella is getting so big! i love her cowgirl boots! every gal needs a pair of pink boots! her little pony tail is adorable too! sounds like you all are doing well! that's great! is it weird not being in sunny california?

Jenn and Tyler said...

She is so cute! I love the boots! And what a good way to keep her feet clean at a place like that! So I've decided before I take my kids to another fair or the pumpkin patch we're buying them cowboy boots! Glad she had so much fun! Loved the pics, she's adorable!

 
Clicky Web Analytics