Saturday, October 3, 2009

Miss Sadie D!!!...and a little Ella too.

I wish that someone would invent a blog where all you had to do was think of a blog post and it would magically be done. I would be such a good blogger if I had one of those kind of blogs... In the mean time, here's a few from the past month. It's hard to believe our little Sadie will be 3 months old tomorrow!!!

I kept trying to rotate this picture, but it wouldn't stay rotated. Anyway, she's sitting in her swing and look up at the mobile. I remember when Ella did that for the first time. Ryan and I thought it was so cool that she was "playing with her toys!"

This is what Ella would do all day long if I let her...watch Ariel!




Bath time!

The good news is Sadie loves her bath. The bad news is she hates getting out!

Thank heavens for binkies!



Whenever I start taking pictures of Sadie, Ella has to jump right in and say "Cheese"! Jealous much??? (I like Sadie's gangsta sign here. She's in the pinky gang.)

We just got Sadie a little Bumbo cuz we heard how much everyone who has one loves theirs. I thought Sadie would be too little for it, but she fills is out quite well. :)

Once again, Ella comes running from the other room to be in the picture.

10 comments:

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

what cute girls!! Sadie has changed so much-she is so cute-love the headbands :)

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh!!!!!! I love these pictures!!! I miss them so much!!!!!!!! Those pictures really are so cute!!

Mark and Meghan said...

it's about time! i cannot believe she's three months old! crazy...i love her. i love the picutres, i love the pinky gang...made me laugh out loud! and i love that ella tries to get in on the action. so freaking cute. miss your butt!

The Snead Family said...

sooo cute- ah they grow way to fast- really!Sadie is so adorable and Ella is just too cute. sorry i cant think real well right now- owen is talkin to linds-just wanted to say hi!

Whitney said...

she is getting so big! i love all the pictures. i love that ella gets in the pictures too! cute girls!

Krissy said...

THEY ARE THE CUTEST!!! Sadie is definitely more a snead to me. She is a chunkers. Love it. Ella is just so fun. Cutest little girl, can't wait to see her...soon I hope. Such a fun personality, I can just tell. Love you Ang!

The Wyatt's said...

What a cutie! So fun to see pictures of her. I love all the facial expressions that you captured. She looks so grown up in her pink bumbo chair. Are you guys coming home for the holidays? I think you should make a trip to Idaho this year. Come on I know you want to. Maybe it will work out that we can see you again this year, I'd love to see little Sadie!

aquabatgirl said...

it is amazing how different sadie looks in just three months. i love ella getting all the attention she can

CandiShack said...

Saide is so stinkin' cute! Why have I not held her more??

Tristen said...

She is too cute! I love it. I love the headband with the three flowers. You are good!

 
Clicky Web Analytics