Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ryan visits "Bean Town"

A few weekends ago, Ryan's program paid for him and his 2 co-residents to go to the annual Periodontics convention out in Boston.  I would have loved to have gone with him but I had to settle for the Girls Only weekend here at home with my two little friends.  Most of the time Ryan spent at the convention but he did manage to get out and see some of the sights that Boston has to offer.


Where everybody knows your name...

Ryan said it was really cool to be in a city that is so old (for our country) and has so much history.


Paul Reviere. Is he the one who said "The British are coming!"? I guess I should brush up on my early American history.

Ryan and one of his co-residents, Jansen.


One of the nights, they snuck off to a Red Sox game at Fenway Park. This is Ryan, Jansen, and his other co-resident, Mary. 


The Green Monster behind Ryan.


**I'm glad Ryan had a fun time in Boston, but I was even happier when he got home. I'm SO grateful that he doesn't have a job where he travels a lot.  Our home is a much more fun place when he's around!

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics