Thursday, January 6, 2011

GO SOONERS!!!

This past September, one of Ryan's co-residents, Mary, gave us an early graduation present in the form of two of her season tickets to an Oklahoma football game. We were so excited about going to a game and I have to say that the experience did not disappoint. The energy in that stadium is so intense! I think it holds something like 85,000 fans and it sells out every game with what feels like just as many people outside tailgating while the game is going on. I was so glad that we got to go to a game before we move. Thanks Mary!!!

We got there before kick off and I thought that was the best part. They play a little video on the big jumbo screen to get everyone all pumped up and then the team comes running through and the music is loud and the jets fly over the stadium. This game was especially patriotic because they were playing Airforce.






Every time they scored, this horse and wagon came running on the field. I had to take a picture for Ella.



This is the outside of the stadium. I always thought the BYU stadium felt pretty big until I went in OU's stadium.



No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics