Sunday, January 2, 2011

A New Blogging Leaf

Once again I'm trying to be better at blogging. 2011 will hopefully have lots of "blog-worthy" things for our little family so I better be able to keep up.

Over Labor Day weekend (I know it was like 4 months ago) we went out to San Diego to talk to a couple of periodontists. My sister and her family came out too so it was a fun, family filled weekend! The first night we were there, we headed down to Seaport Village. I love downtown San Diego.


Ryan thought it was funny that we were right next to the ocean and Ella just wanted to hang out by this little pond with ducks in it. :)



We didn't bring a stroller so we had to use this one that my parents bought in Hong Kong when my little brother was Sadie's age. Old school!!! The front wheels didn't even turn.



We spendt one night at my dad's house. He got a fun new toy that is sure to make a few marks on his walls.

We met up with my aunt and uncle for dinner one night and then fed the ducks at the pond behind the restaurant.

Sadie and Ella with my brother's son, Nolen, and my cousin's son, Tyler.

Sunday night we went to my Aunt Melanie's house for a little b-day party for my cousin Hallie.



Sadie and my cousin's daughter, Stella. They were born 2 days apart.





On Labor Day, we all headed out to the beach in San Clemente.



Carson doing some digging.








No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics