Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A little bit of heaven

Well thanks to my generous Uncle Chuck who has made it a tradition to give the married women in our family a gift certificate to a spa each year for Christmas, we all got together last week to use it. I look forward to this day every year...not only for the massage (which is heavenly, by the way!) but it is such a fun day with all the girls. There's a "Quiet Room" at the spa...which we are not allowed in because there is no way we could all sit together and just not talk. It would be impossible. We topped off the night with dinner at Flat Tortilla. If only we could make this a monthly tradition...



2 comments:

The Andersons said...

I am so jealous of you! I remember you telling me about your annual spa days when we were in primary together! I just laugh to think of you not being allowed in the quite room...that is so funny! Well, I will just keep on day dreaming about the day that I can go spend ALL day at a spa relaxing :(

cambria1217 said...

OK not so lovely of a picture but definitley a lovely memory - Chase could not figure out what was on our heads. I guess you have to be there! By the way ... the restaurant was called Tortilla Flats (just in case you would want to find it to go back - soooo good!) I love your blog and I love you guys - Auntie Jill

 
Clicky Web Analytics