Thursday, August 30, 2007

She's 7 months!!!

Today marks seven months that we have been blessed with our beautiful little Ella. I can't believe how the time has just flown by! At the same time, I can't imagine my life without her. Ryan and I love to just watch her and marvel at how she has grown and developed into this hilarious little girl. Her little personality just cracks us up sometimes. Anyway, this post is dedicated to my favorite little seven-month-old!


Looks like it's time to lower the crib!


This picture reminds me of that part in Shrek where Shrek and Donkey get their picture taken without knowing...you know that part? It also kinda looks like my mom's Costco card! :)



Here's a few old favorites...



Taking Ella home from the hospital in freezing cold Omaha


Ella's blessing day


Our little Easter Bunny





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm cracking up!!! I never saw that "Kisses .25$ one!!" I love it!! I can't believe she's 7 months! Time really has flown by!

The Tufts said...

7 months?! She is growing way too fast!! And she just keeps getting cuter. Your new neighbors should throw her a party--that's what we would do! :)

The Wyatt's said...

Soooo cute! Makes me just want to hold her!

Chase and Teresa said...

Just today I realized that Alyssa is already the age Ella was when you moved away. I wish our girls could grow up together. Ella is absolutely a doll.

Krissy said...

Ang, it really does seem like yesterday Laurin was 7 months old. It kills me daily that that time in my life is over. You can't hold her enough. Ella is so fun, she's like her momma! Angela, I need to tell you how amazingly beautiful you are. You are just glowing in every picture. You are a beautiful mother. It also helps to be extremely photogenic! That...you are! Haley says,"she looks like a mom in that picture." The one of you in Lindsays blog, waiting to get all the great grandkids picture and you're holding Ella, looking at Kaitlyn. You also look so happy and I love it. PLEASE show me the pictures that you had done of all the kids. I WANT one as well for my "cubie". Kara is coming out for the BYU game tonight. Laurin moves into her apt. Sat. She is starting her jr. yr. I wonder if she'll serve a mission. If she does, she'll leave in Jan. I just can't ask. I have to wait and see. She is still dating the boy. So we'll see. Have a great weekend Ang. Love ya, Krissy

Spendloves said...

Ella is so cute! I really like the expression on her face in the car seat. :) Hope your having fun in SoCal!

 
Clicky Web Analytics