Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Ouch!

So I finally took Ella in for her 4 month check up (nevermind that she 6 1/2 months!) yesterday. She has a GREAT doctor and we are so blessed to have such a healthy and strong baby. She's in the 50th percentile for height, weight and head. Then comes the worse part...the shots! I have to admit, I was already a little worked up about the shots myself, so I was not looking forward to this part at all. It was so sad! As the nurse was SLOWLY getting through all four shots, Ella was just looking right at me like, "Why are you letting this lady do this to me! Pick me up already!" In the end, we both made it through. But I think I'll send Ryan to the next appointment...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Baby Ella! :( Actually- I think ELla did better than her mommy did! It's only been a day and we miss her already!!

Anonymous said...

Poor Baby Ella! :( Actually- I think ELla did better than her mommy did! It's only been a day and we miss her already!!

Krissy said...

Ang, I went out of town with the Thrugoods and the Sturts to their palce up in Sun Valley, Idaho. It was a good time and a MUCH needed break as you can imagine. I have the picture of Ella sticking out her tongue on my bedroom mirror because it just tickles me every time I look at it. I couldn't take Laurin in to get her shots ever. It killed me. I couldn't take it. Different story with Taylor. Sorry Taylor. Ella seemed to get over it pretty fast. Look at that smile. She is the cutest! I love being able to see Lindsays kids. They are so cute, I know that Caitlin is a ton of fun, what a kick. Carson is so cute as well. Thanks for keeping me up to date with the cutest kids on earth. My kids start school tomorrow. I have a knot in my stomach, I wonder if they do. Of course I act like it's no big deal, and that it's going to be great. But inside I'm dying. I'll try calling you later. Love ya, Krissy

The Andersons said...

Isn't that just the saddest day! I always cry more than Ethan when he has to get his shots! At least Ellla still has a smile on her face!!!

Marc said...

You all look GREAT! Thanks for giving me access to your blog.

Marc

The Harbertson Family said...

Marc who?

 
Clicky Web Analytics