Saturday, August 25, 2007

The RAGING Bull!!!

So for the past couple months, Ella has come up with a very discreet way to let us know she is unhappy. Well, not so much discreet...more like furocious! She does this thing where she crinkles her forhead and nose and breathes in and out SO LOUD through her nostrils. She's like a little cartoon bull getting ready to charge! The face she makes is one only a mother could love. It's hilarious! The funniest part is that she'll go from the Raging Bull to the biggest smile in 2.2 seconds. Ryan thinks it's a sign that she might be a little on the dramatic side when she's a teenager.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is she the most photogenic or what!? I LOVE the Raging Bull!!! I miss her cheeks!!

Krissy said...

Angela, She just gives me a deep belly laugh with her pictures. You are awesome at "capturing the moment". She is so funny! Now you have to learn that where ever you go....so goes the camera! That's what the good bloggers do. You receive about an A- as far as the blogging goes.. That's pretty darn good. All that you did sounds so fun with your in-laws. I need to plan a trip to take with Ang. you are a good host. You guys did a ton in that amount of time. You looks so cute in EVERY picture. You are so photogenic. All is well in Zion. Love ya! Krissy

The Andersons said...

The Raging Bull is the perfect name for it! Isn't it so funny when their little personalities start to show!

The last Unicorn said...

I love this face! I am telling you... you have to watch "The Last Unicorn" and see the Red Bull. I think Ella will like it considering her facial expression. I have the DVD... I will let you borrow it :)

 
Clicky Web Analytics