Monday, September 24, 2007

Silly Ella!

Here's just a few of our funny little monkey...

She's been eating baby food for quite a while now but a couple days ago I came across some diced peaches in the fridge from when I was watching my sister's kids (Carson loves them!) and I thought I'd give some to Ella and see how she liked them. It was hilarious to watch her try to grip those slippery little things. She was laughing so hard at first but then got pretty frustrated and needed a little help getting the peaches in her mouth.






K, this is like the ugliest picture but it was so funny! I was cleaning out Ella's drawers of clothes that are now too small (so sad!) and I came across this hat. We used to put it on her at night when she was tiny and we were living in freezing cold Omaha. It used to look so BIG on her and now it just look ridiculous.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss my Ella Bella!! When is she coming to see us??!!

Krissy said...

She is looking bigger. She has the cutest smile...like her momma! Every new thing with a baby is SO FUN. I know Ella is FUN! I just have to pretend I am with her when you post these pictures of her. She always puts a smile on my face. I love the story of you getting her up in the morning and that little hand reaching for you. It makes me laugh! So fun Ang. Enjoy every day. They fly by too fast! Love, Krissy

Steve and Amanda said...

Ang- Finally I can view your blog again! Thanks for adding me. Just one question...why do you NEVER answer your phone? Hello...I have verizon!

Mark and Meghan said...

I have to second amanda...hahahah. i guess this blogging thing is the closest i'll ever be to you ang!!! still love you though

Pratt Family said...

How fun to see how much she has grown. Ella is definitely liking those peaches. Pretty soon she's going to be wanting everything on your plate! Beware!!!

 
Clicky Web Analytics