Friday, September 28, 2007

A few of Ella's favorite "toys"

So I know that like all of my posts are about this little girl but I just can't help it. I guess she's the most interesting part of my life right now. Anyway, these are just a few pics of her favorite toys.


Mommy's make up...

That little dingle thingy behind the doors...

Mommy's People magazine...(oh the horror!)


The little broom and dustpan...(which I know is gross and I should put it up somewhere.)


Mommy's shoes...


So these next couple pictures don't really go...I just thought they were kinda cute.
This is my sis' little guy, Carson. We are now calling him Hoover. You can just guess why.

When we were at my sister's house last week, Ella just had to try on Carson's Halloween costume. My favorite was how Kaitlyn kept saying that Ella was such a "cute little guck!"

11 comments:

Mark and Meghan said...

you are definitely starting ella young on those people magazines...she needs to know what's going on too! :) isn't it weird how these tiny little creatures become your whole life!? so fun. ella makes a very cute "guck!"

Anonymous said...

Soooo CUTE! Love that Ella Bella!

The Tufts said...

Well, Angela, you do have a fabulous shoe collection. Any girl would like to play with those!

aquabatgirl said...

hey, what do you know, calvin likes the make-up too! but then again he also has an afinity for the broom as well. i had to buy a second kid broom so he and kylie wouldn't fight over them :)

The Andersons said...

What is it with brooms and dust pans? Ethan loves them too and no matter where I hide it, he finds it and decides to try and put his mouth all over it. Pretty grose...what do you do. Well, Ella does make a darling little "guck". Have you found her Halloween costume yet?

Krissy said...

Okay Ang,

Ella has her mothers smile...so beautiful, I know I already told you. She's just the cutest. Jack, Jack loves the door stopper too. He bangs it when he needs to go outside. It is so cute. Ang, it's time to clean out the closet! That was the before picture right? Have a great day!

Chase and Teresa said...

Why are kid's toys never as fun as making mom's stuff into toys. Ella is the cutest little "guck" I've ever seen.

Krista said...

Angela!!! SOOOO adorable! We miss you guys so much and I can't beleive how BIG Ella is getting! Hope all is well!

The Wyatt's said...

What a cutie! Her smile is so adorable. I still think it was so awesome that we ran into you in Utah! We sure miss you and your cute family. It was fun to see you and cute Ella. She is getting so big! It's amazing how much they change.

Steve and Amanda said...

Ang- Finally I can log onto your blog again. You must be so busy in California to never have time to call your bestest friends!!! I want to know how life is in CA...Megs and I are so jealous!

Pratt Family said...

What a cute "Little Miss America!!" Ella is growing up so fast, it's so fun seeing all the adventurous spots she likes to play in. She has such a cute and contagious smile. Thanks for the fun pics.

 
Clicky Web Analytics