Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Toofers!

I don't know...maybe Ella heard something about how her daddy is in the tooth industry but she is a champ when it comes to growing the teeth. She now has her two on the bottom and FOUR on the top! It's so funny to see her little smile with teeth behind it. And, man, is she a little biter! She'll even sneak up on me and bite my foot. I've had many a bite marks recently from my shoulders, to my cheeks, to my fingers, even my earlobes. She's my little piranha!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm dying! That smile is the CUTEST! I miss her!!!!

Krissy said...

All the pictures are so fun. YOu get the best shots of her. She works the camera. I told you that I have the one of her sticking out her tongue on my mirror in my room. It just makes me smile and reminds me to have a good day. I'm just so bummed that I didn't get to see you guys last weekend. When is the next time?

Mark and Meghan said...

ang...so, so cute. love the smile! are you still nursing??? because that might hurt! :)

aquabatgirl said...

well i thought i had left some comments before but apparently i haven't so ella is so cute and getting so big! i know what you mean by growing teeth, calvin decided to start at three months and just recently got all four molars in at the same time. keep enjoying the california sun for me :)

deanne

The Tufts said...

What a stunning smile! And now you have all kinds of fun ideas for Halloween costumes--jack-o-lantern, piranna, or movie star! The possibilities are endless.

Pratt Family said...

Way to go Ella!!! That's impressive to have all those teeth now. What a CUTE smile. Was she fussy as her teeth were coming through? Probably not, she's so content with life it seems!!! Darling pics of Ella!!!

 
Clicky Web Analytics