Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Labor Day at the D-land

That's right...this past Labor Day we decided to spend the day at Disneyland. Yep, in all its 95 degrees and everything. There was a debate the night before as to whether we should go to D-land or head to the beach. The family was half and half and it all came down to my cousin Hallie's vote...in that it was her 8th birthday, we thought we should let her be the deciding factor. It actually wasn't crowded. I guess everyone was at the beach!


We love the Bug's Life Chew-Chew Train...


My little bro, Owen, and his wife, Jules.


Ryan and Ella with Mike and Carson...taking a break...again.



This picture is dedicated to our friend Abe because Lightning McQueen told us he wants Abe to come see him!


My mom and I on the Bumper Bugs

My Aunt Mel and cousin Kylie
Lindsay and her little Katie-bug


Ella has a new favorite uncle. Owen's giving her some of his frozen strawberry lemonade.


All of us in "the classic shot"

4 comments:

Krissy said...

FINALLY! I've been waiting for the post! SO FUN, I looooove all the pictures of everyone. Thank you. I know those hot days ay the D-LAND. It's hot! Call me about next week! Love ya, Krissy

The Tufts said...

How fun! Abe just about passed out when he saw the picture of the REAL Lightning McQueen! He said, "I just can't stop looking at it!" And also asks that you tell him that he loves him and his movie the next time you see him. Samson said, "McQueen! Kachow!" (that's the language we speak around here). Thanks so much for sharing those pics!

Chase and Teresa said...

Oh, what I would give for a beach trip right now; although I would settle for Disneyland as well. I can't believe "The Bug"-tell Lindsay Kaitlyn is still a cute little bug. Carson is huge compared to little Ella. Your mom has some cute grandkids.

Mark and Meghan said...

sooo jealous! wish i was going to disneyland too! love and miss you ang...it's been way too long! meg

 
Clicky Web Analytics