Friday, November 16, 2007

Happy 50th Mom/Go Chaser!!!

I know...kind of a weird title for this post but it decribes how we spent our day last Thursday. It was my mom's 50th birthday and even though we're really gonna celebrate it later when we go on a little girl's weekend get-away, we had to do something on the actual day of to celebrate the big occasion. It also happened that the day landed on my cousin Chase's last football game of the season so we decided to "kill two birds with one stone" and do it all in one day!

My aunt Melanie had some shirts made. (I'm bummed that I didn't get a picture of all of us but sis did so I'll steal it from her blog if she does a post about it.) Anyway, this was my mom's. Ours said "Fifty is Nifty" on the front and "Go Chaser" on the back.




The restraunt we went to was on a lake with ducks so gues what we did after lunch???



My Aunt Jill (Chase's mom) with Ella.


My computer's being stupid with the pictures...I'll have to finish later.

1 comment:

Steve and Amanda said...

Happy 50th to karen! I love your Mom. Is she really only 50? I always just assumed she was my Mom's age!!! Happy Thanksgiving!

 
Clicky Web Analytics