Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I got tagged...

So my friend Angie tagged me. I like the way Deanne responded to this tagging business so I'm just gonna copy her...

Jobs I've had:
-Gap girl
-front desk at Allusions (tanning salon...not strip club)
-front desk at Airwaves (radio stations in SLC)
-Nanny for the Metcalf family
-teller at Wells Fargo
-admin assistant for accounting firm in Omaha

Movies I watch over and over:
-there's just one. Clueless. I know, it's embarrassing but true.

Places I've lived:
-San Diego, CA
-Jakarta, Indonesia
-Provo, UT
-SLC, UT
-Omaha, NE
-Huntington Beach, CA

Favorite TV shows:
-24
-Prison Break
-Grey's Anatomy
-The Office
-The Hills (trust me...it's totally awesome!)

Favorite food:
-SUGAR!!!
-bread
-avocados
-grilled cheese sandwiches

Places I'd rather be:
-where ever my friends and family are...and if it's warm, that's a plus.

Places I'd like to visit:
-Australia
-Italy

I tag:
-Hug-n-Kiss
-Meggie Maughan
-L-train
-Lori Hexberg
-Linds

6 comments:

Steve and Amanda said...

Speaking of loving avocados...remember the avocado egg rolls at Cheesecake Factory??? Mmmmm!

Steve and Amanda said...

I know you are thinking, "I got two comments, yeah!!" Just me again. I was also remembering today "The brick"...do you know what I am talking about?

Mark and Meghan said...

love avocado egg rolls at cheesecake factory! (we just had them on tuesday, yes they opened in utah...woohoo)! anyway i'm not too keen on the tagging bit! so i'm going to have to decline. sorry, don't be offended or mad..still love you!

The last Unicorn said...

OK.. because I am sick... I am actually going to complete my tag. Fun reading yours! You have had a lot of jobs! I think you found your niche with your current roll :)

Krissy said...

Angela Dawn......get on it! I check every day for Karens Bday pictures. Dont slack on me now. I need this to move on through my day. I'm giving you 7 hrs! Love ya!

Chase and Teresa said...

I can't believe you didn't mention your memorable week, or however long it was with Delta.

Indonesia, what? I never knew, and I'm sure it has a great story behind it.

 
Clicky Web Analytics