Thursday, November 1, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

This year for Halloween we decided to make it a two-day event. On Tuesday night, Halloween Eve, my sis and I took our kids down to San Diego to go to the big Halloween party that my mom's ward was having. My mom loves any opportunity to show her grandkids off plus the party was tons of fun. They had a cupcake walk, face painting, games for the kids to win prizes, and of course trunk-or-treat! Ella went as a little ladybug...



My mom, her husband, Dave, and their grandkids.

My mom pulled the kids around in the little wagon.


After the party, we took our kids trick-or-treating over at my dad's house. He's always good for a few treats!


The next day, we thought we'd see what Disneyland was like on Halloween. For any of you wondering when a good time to go to Disneyland is without any crowds apparently it's Halloween. It was great! We only went on a few rides, but we never waited in any lines!
Here's Ella thinking she's a big girl cuz she was riding the Monster's Inc. ride all by herself (she usually sits on my lap.)


We ran into Pluto and Ella wasn't sure what to think about this huge doggie that was walking on 2 feet!



Same story with Goofy...

A couple pictures of Ella and her favorite buddy, Kaitlyn...




So my sister was nice enough to make this bow for Ella. I think it might be a bit big but she's convinced Ella can pull it off. What do you think?

Since Ella was a ladybug, I decided to take one for the team and go on this spinny ride for the sake of a cute picture.


In the Spirit of Halloween, we HAD to go in the Haunted Mansion...


At the end of the day, the babies were pretty tuckered out!

9 comments:

Krissy said...

You can never post enough pictures. The more picyures you post the more I can enjoy the experience. You live a pretty fun life Ang! Ella's hair is coming in so cute. I love the color. She has the cutest little face. I love how she's looking at Kaitlyn standing there. She is the cutest little lady bug I ever did see! When are you coming here? Robbie is playing in a football tournament in Las Vegas over Thanksgiving. I'm torn because his Bday is on Thanksgiving but I would go and be with Rob and my dad for the weekend. I love watching Robbie play football more than anything and it's his bday but.......Rob and my dad for a weekend in LV? I don't know, what doya think? BYU plays U OF U, that Sat. which I have tickets to as well. I will talk to you soon! Give Ella kisses from Auntie Krissy!

Mark and Meghan said...

no, i love the bow! it's so freaking cute. and i'm still not good at them. (apparently you weren't that good of a teacher!) anyway that is awesome that you went to disney on halloween. what a great idea. i would totally do that too, oh wait, i'm in utah! shoooott! love you ang..

(and by the way i bought that ladybug costume for claire for next year...it was 75 percent off...so only like six bucks! i love it)

Anonymous said...

I vote a big fat YES YES YES on the bow- so that's 5 yes's so far!!! :)

Anonymous said...

And I would like to vote another YES YES YES YES for the bow- Ella can pull it off I tell ya!! She's a "boutique bow" baby!!

Anonymous said...

SO that's 9 for the yes's!! I believe the Yes's have it- and one more for good measure... YES!

Chase and Teresa said...

First-things-first, the bow is not too big at all. I love it!

Ella is the cutest lady bug I've ever seen. My favorite picture was of her on the Monster's Inc ride.

The Wyatt's said...

Love the lady bug! She is sooo dang cute! Also love the bow and the cute halloween shirt. Check out my blog cause you've been tagged!

aquabatgirl said...

another yes for the bow! ella is looking so adorable. and what a fun halloween. even better when you're in california :)

Pratt Family said...

The best place to celebrate Halloween....Disneyland..how fun!!! Ella looks sooo cute both in her spider shirt and darling bow and her lady bug attire. I definitely wish we lived somewhere warmer, looks like you had a great Halloween celebration.

 
Clicky Web Analytics