Saturday, January 26, 2008

Yankee's back!!!...well, sort of.

Turns out Yankee just felt like hanging out at the beach for a couple weeks! He took a little vacation and went down to Cabo for a little R&R (thus the new tan!) Alright, I'll tell you the truth...but if Ella's asks...this is the SAME Yankee! My cousin that gave Ella the little bear gave my sister's son, Carson, the same little bear (just a little darker) when he was born. After Lindsay found out about Yankee taking off, she said that she thought Carson would be okay with Ella adopting his bear.

When we first handed Ella this new Yankee, she was a bit hesitant but she quickly snuggled up to him as if they were never apart.
Later that night, Ella was celebrating his return with a parade in his honor all around the apartment.
Ella was really happy to get her friend back!


K, there's not really a reason for this picture...I just love the goofy look on her face!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss my Ella Bella- so happy she is lovin her (new) Yankee!!

Mark and Meghan said...

cute..and good thing she doesn't know her colors yet!!

The Wyatt's said...

So cute! Isn't it great that kids are adaptable and so forgiving when they are young. I love how she sleeps with Yankee. Ava does the same thing with her blanket. I've contemplated buying her a new one that is the same cause hers is getting so raged already. I wonder if she would notice?

The Tufts said...

Yay! That smile on her face says it all. Is she already 1? Time goes by way too fast!
p.s. Since those guys used up the minutes >sigh<, Hello! We really hope to make a trip to Cali this summer, and hope we can do it before you guys take off!

aquabatgirl said...

what a forgiving daughter you have. lets hope it stays that way ;)

 
Clicky Web Analytics