Sunday, May 25, 2008

American Idol (cont.)

This is David Cook's stepmom. She's seriously so cool (even though she knew a lot of the surprise performances that night but didn't tell me!) When we sat down we noticed that the guy talking to them kinda looked like David Cook. Turns out it was his brother...who was also signing autographs for some girls in the back :)


After the show, I saw David Archuleta's mom and I just had to go up and tell her how much I loved her son.


Here's Owen and I with Teri Hatcher. She was pretty friendly (and skinnier than you can imagine!) She laughed when I told her how I had to sneak my camera in. I don't know what it was about that day, but could I have taken an uglier picture!


When we got home, we watched to see if we made it on TV. You can barely see the top of my head a couple times but Owen and Jules got a great shot right after David Cook sang with ZZ Top. This is a picture we took of the TV in their shining momment.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Krissy said...

The only thing that would have made that even better is if Todd and I were there, right?! Except that when you would tell us that you see someone famous, we would have said,"who's that?" Were not to hip on the name game or who anyone famous is. Then you would have to explain who everyone is and you would have been so frustrated with us! At least me that is and I'm pretty sure Todd the same. Then we would have gone and asked them for their autographs like morons. I love that you guy were there! It made watching the show that much more fun. I was so excited to see Owen and Jules when they came on. So cute! I'll call you soon!

Chase and Teresa said...

No freaking way! I seriously thought of you during the show wondering if you had gone to any shows. I watched for you on every show this season. The finale! Words cannot begin to describe the jealously I feel. That is awesome. I can't believe the seats you got too. I love that you snuck your camera in, and told Terri Hatcher about it :)

 
Clicky Web Analytics