Wednesday, May 7, 2008

On Saturday we headed out the beach and we could not have asked for better weather. I was a bit nervous because the weather man said it was only gonna be upper 60's (which I've always thought was not hot enough for a beach day) but that shows how much our weather man knows...it was like low 80's! So nice! In fact, we all got a little sun burned (except Ella...I'm paranoid with her pale skin.) Anyway, I didn't get too many good pictures while we were there but here's a couple...



On Sunday, we decided to take a nice little Sunday drive up to LA and see some of the "touristy" stuff.


Ryan was watching this street performer for a while. I can't help but feel like shouting "Get a real job!" at these guys who do a little dance and then ask all those watching to give them money. Please.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics