Thursday, January 22, 2009

La Jolla

One of our most favorite places to take a walk and enjoy some beautiful nature is in La Jolla. Seems like no matter what time of year, we always make time to head out to La Jolla shores and breathe some fresh ocean air.  This time we went we my sister and her family and my brother too. 

This is Kaitlyn (my sister's little girl) and Ella.  They're almost exactly the same age difference as my sister and me.

Ella loves Kaitlyn

And Kaitlyn loves Ella

My little monkey

Ryan and Ella with Owen and Kaitlyn

3 comments:

Mark and Meghan said...

ang..i love la jolla too. i'm jealous of all the fun you had in san diego! soooo sad that we didn't get to see you when you were here!! my whole family was here the exact same time you were here...oh well. hopefully it's not too long until we get to see yoru beautiful face again!

The Wyatt's said...

O.K. You guys had way too much fun over Christmas break. You did so much! I'm jealous of the beach. It looks so nice! I'd do anything for some nice weather right now. We've had fog, snow and cold. Yuck!

Eliza said...

Ang...a few posts late, but CONGRATULATIONS!!! I guess I'll blame your forgetfullness in not calling me while in Utah on the pregnancy.:)

 
Clicky Web Analytics