Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sledding

So we're finally back from our LONG Christmas vacation. We were in Utah for 2 weeks and then in California for 8 days. We had so much fun and were so lucky to be with our family to celebrate the holidays but we're happy to be back in our own home. I have tons of pictures and not very much motivation to put them all up on the blog at one time so I thought I'd just chip away and do a little at a time. This post is from the day we went sledding. This was Ella's first experience with snow (unless you count her first few months in Omaha) and she loved it! I was a little nervous if she would like sledding. To be honest, I'm not a huge fan. I should have know though that Ella would love it. She's our little extreme thrill seeker. She couldn't get enough! She kept dragging her daddy back up the hill to go some more.


Scott and Sam





Ryan's sister, Cindy and her little Bubba J

Cute cousins Hailey and Jake

2 comments:

The Wyatt's said...

Glad you had a good Christmas break! It was so fun to see you! Little Ella is so cute! How fun for her to go sledding. What a good mom you are to take her.=) Especially since I know you love snow so much. How did the reunion go? I'm waiting for someone to post some pics!

Krissy said...

NEXT!!!!!!!!!

 
Clicky Web Analytics