Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The newest little Snead!

On Saturday, my little brother became a dad! Can I just say how weird that sentence sounds?! Nolen Robert Snead was born weighing 7 lbs and 9 oz and he was 20 in long.  We all are so happy and excited for this new adventure that Owen and my cute sis-in-law, Jules, are starting.  I know they are going to be great parents and that little Nolen is one lucky little boy to be loved like he is.  I can't wait until we can meet and hold this little guy in person!  It's at times like these that make it really hard to live away from home. But at least we have pictures...


6 comments:

Mark and Meghan said...

he's so cute ang! congratulations..

Raenbows and Mud Puddles said...

so excited for them! Owen looks adorable with little Nolen! Too Cute!

Pratt Family said...

How exciting, your newest little nephew sure looks mighty handsome. Hope all is well for your brother and his wife, and of course their newest addition.

Nicole Ritchie Eskelson said...

Oh how I miss you guys. I can't believe Ella is 2! She is beautiful. Where are you living now? We need to catch up soon.

Stephens Family said...

Tell Owen Congratulations! I can't believe he is a dad.

Steve and Amanda said...

Really...he is so cute. What a beautiful little boy! I mean handsome, but really he is beautiful! And I hate that I didn't get to watch little Ella in SLC! Miss ya...how's the pregnancy?

 
Clicky Web Analytics