Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sorry, Meg...I had to.

So my little Smarty Pants friend Meghan thought she could satiate my need to know about her every move by just e-mailing this to me. Next time you try a move like this, I'm gonna be forced to write all about the "trampoline story" on my blog. You know what I'm talking about and you know I'll do it.


favorite TV shows:
 
-24
-bachelor
-biggest loser
-the city
-the mentalist
-american idol
-oprah
-big brother
 
8 things i did yesterday
 
-took porter to preschool
-helped in preschool
-ate lunch at bajio's with mark :)
-cleaned my house
-ate a rootbeer float
--changed a poopy diaper
-made my bed
-watched the bachelor...and almost died about it
 
8 favorite restaurants
 
-bajios
-pei wei
-rumbi's
-??  i like them all...haha
 
8 things i'm looking forward to
 
-working out
-reading a good book
-watching the 2nd part of the bachelor after the rose ceremony
-when mark comes home
-eating a good dinner
-kissing claire's cheeks when she wakes up
-summer weather
-summer vacations with my family
 
8 things on my wish list...
 
this is hard and would take way too long for me to think of righ tnow...but i hope you're satisfied!  love you angela...
 
how are you feeling with the prego belly?  i'm sure you look darling.  when is your due date again?  miss you...
 
xo xo meg

2 comments:

Mark and Meghan said...

seriously? i guess you've still got it..pregnant brain and all.. you're quick! really quick!

and i'm sure all you're friends really care about MY answers! haha

Steve and Amanda said...

I CARE!!! Good one Ang!!! I would have NEVER thought of it...and the trampoline story... I had a GREAT laugh remembering that one!!!

 
Clicky Web Analytics