Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Happy Birthday Katie-Bug!

My little niece, Princess Kaitlyn, turned 3 last week so on Sunday my sister had a party to celebrate the big accomplishment. Needless to say, the theme was everything Princess. Princess Kaitlyn only had three demands, I mean "requests"...a pink cake, party hats, and treat bags. Any and all Princesses were invited. We even had a couple cross-dressing Princesses...


Princess Ella

Kaitlyn and all her loot!

This is an after picture. I wish I would have thought to take the before picture but I'll just say that the tray on the highchair was filled with so much food...cooked carrots, watermelon, honeydue (is that how you spell that?), pieces of roll, and banana.

Here's another after picture...the princess after her party...


So after the party, we thought we'd keep the fun going by turning Ella into a little Hershey Kiss.

6 comments:

Chase and Teresa said...

That is hillarious to see all the adults dressed up as princesses. What a fun birthday party.

ps. I love the Hershey Kiss

Krissy said...

I am dying! Your blog ALWAYS makes me laugh! I need it everyday, because I don't know if you know this about me or not...but I love to laugh! I love the princess after the party. You can't act like a princess for too long, that's hard to do. That Kaitlyn is something else. I can just tell. She is so cute, and I love her little lisp. Oh and you spell honeydew like that ;).

Anonymous said...

Ella is so photogenic just like her mommy! Not fair!! Sooo cute! I miss my Ella Bella already!

aquabatgirl said...

hey ella is standing on her own it looks like! better hope she doesn't do any walking soon :) i must say my favorite picture was of the two strapping young men who looked just fab-U-lous as princesses

The Wyatt's said...

What a fun party. Your family seems to always be having fun! I bet you are loving being so close.

Mark and Meghan said...

ang...love the picture of her in the highchair. such a cute smile! and she's the cutest little hershy kiss...just want to eat her! can't wait to see you TOMORROW!!! :) yeah..

 
Clicky Web Analytics