Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Team Edward!


I have to admit...when I first started hearing about this book, I was slightly interested cuz I heard the author was Morman but as soon as I heard that it was about VAMPIRES...I was over it. But then it was all over the place. This last weekend, we were up in Utah and I saw that my sister-in-law had it there in her bookcase and that she LOVED it. (Sidenote...I think she convinced my brother-in-law to dress up like a vampire this year for Halloween!) Anyway, the generous girl that she is, she let me borrow it and said that she would bring down the New Moon (the sequeal) when they came down to visit next (which we are so excited for!) Anyway, as the state of my messy house can atest to, I have not been able to do anything else but read about charming Edward and his love for Bella. Let me just tell you how much Ryan has loved that! Now for those of you out there who haven't yet come to know the hottest Vampire out there, seriously, you should give it a shot! It's good stuff.

4 comments:

Mark and Meghan said...

ha, i cannot believe how addicting these books are! it really is kind of embarrassing when you try to explain to people what they're about...but at least almost all the world has read it so they probably know what you're talking about!

The last Unicorn said...

We are reading this book for my book club and I am addicted!!! I read it any chance I get... I am totally under Edwards spell.

Steve and Amanda said...

Ang- I just started New Moon today. Call me if you ever want to talk Vampire!

The Andersons said...

I have another good friend who is loving these books...if I weren't such a scardy-cat (sp?) I would have to read them ;)

 
Clicky Web Analytics