Tuesday, April 22, 2008

California Adventure after dark...

Last Friday night when Ryan got home from work we decided to head on over to California Adventure (Disneyland is still kinda crowded from all the Spring Breakers and Cal Adventure is always less crowded.) I know I've mentioned it before but I love living so close to Disneyland. I really didn't think I would. In fact I always made fun of my family that would go there all the time but I'm totally addicted now. Espescially the older Ella gets! I'm really gonna miss it when we move to Oklahoma...



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Krissy Lowe said...

How fun! I love Cal Adventure for that reason- it is so much more relaxed and less crowded. Enjoy while you can.

Anonymous said...

I looked at the pictures closer and they're SO CUTE!! I can't imagine what it's going to be like when we don't live close to each other anymore :( I'm starting to get scared about how hard it's going to be to live faw away from each other :( I am trying to keep a positive attitude- but it's going to be hard!

Mark and Meghan said...

still loving the pig tails...i'm so sad for you that you're moving. (probably not as sad as you are!) but i can't imagine living close to my family and then moving again...hopefull ryan will get a job in cali once he's done!! miss you...

The Tufts said...

Hopefully there will be some kind of Oklahoma Adventure, right? Thankfully time goes by so fast with kids. Speaking of which, Ella's pig tails are darling! When did she get so big?

Pratt Family said...

Love the pigtails!!! Wish we lived closer to Disney...I would be over there weekly. I love Disneyland. Great pic in Cal Adventure...Ella is a little girl...she looks so grown-up. When are you moving?

 
Clicky Web Analytics