Thursday, April 17, 2008

Ella-Bella Bellie-bean!

I know, I've been slacking with the blogging thing lately, but I have good excuses. We went up to Utah for a long weekend last week and then the next day my sister dropped her kids off so her and Mike could go on a little get away that Mike got with his work because "he's tops" (whatever that means.) Anyway, I'm back to make up for some lost time...
Here's just a few shots of our cutie little girl.




This last one was taken at the little Princess show they have at Disneyland. It's so cute cuz these princesses come out and teach all these little princesses (and a few princes) how to twirl and some other cute little dances. But I wanted to show it to the world that the day that I've been awaiting since the ultrasound that told me I was having a daughter has arrived! I can finally put pigtails in Ella's hair!!! It's like 5 strands of hair in each pigtail but it still counts!!!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Wyatt's said...

Cute little Ella! I love the pigtails. I look at pictures of McKenna when I would try to do her hair when she had none and now I just laugh. But I'm actually quite impressed with Ella's pigtails. It wont' be long and you can do braids! Girls are so fun!

Mark and Meghan said...

love the pigtails...but i love the pink cowboy boots more!! :) such a cute little bean!

aquabatgirl said...

don't worry ella will have more hair someday! kylie finally has some and talk about a bald little girl

 
Clicky Web Analytics