Saturday, April 19, 2008

Triple trouble!

So as I mentioned in my last post, we got to have my neice and nephew over for a few days while Lindsay and Mike went on a little vacation with Mike's work. On Tuesday afternoon, we met up with my mom at the Irvine Spectrum just to have dinner and go on a little carosel ride. Little did we know what fun would be in store for us there. They have a couple of water fountains and stuff and the kids were drawn to the water like little moths to a flame! At least Ella was. Carson and Kaitlyn were a little more hesitant...at first. Before we knew it, they were soaked!




If you ever find yourself pushing a stroller that's super heavy...just call on Mr. Carson to come to the rescue. He really was totally pushing the monster double stroller (my mom was just steering.) He's such a hard worker!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics