Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Easter

I know Easter was quite a while ago but because the computer was down and out for a while, I have to play a little catch up. This year I think Easter came up a little early for all of us. I don't have a picture of Ella's official "Easter dress" that she wore to church but we all got together over at my aunt's house for a lovely Easter dinner and a little egg hunting.


Ella, Kaitlyn and Carson (nevermind the headless man in the green shirt in the background...)


Ella didn't really get the whole "hunting for plastic eggs" thing so luckily my cousin Laney stepped up to help her get some treats.


Ella with all her loot.


p.s. Ella somehow overdosed on all that sugar that everyone kept giving her on Easter because the day after Easter she went through total detox! It was horrible. She had a melt down like everyone ten minutes. She knew her Easter basket was somewhere in our little apartment and she was doing all she could to find it. I think we might have a bit of an addict on our hands!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Mark and Meghan said...

oh a girl after my own heart!! i seriously go through withdrawls after the easter candy is gone too...do you blame her? so cute..and who's the green headless man?? ahhah :)

The Wyatt's said...

Yay!!! You're back! Ella looks so cute and smiley. Glad you had a good Easter!

Chase and Teresa said...

Ella looks so cute, and I'm glad Laney came to the rescue on getting her some eggs. It's never too late to talk about Easter-the way I look at it, we're barely to the normal date of Easter.

The Tufts said...

What a cute little Easter girl! You are good not to eat all her candy yourself, as I think I have done with both of my kids when they were that age.

Pratt Family said...

Cute, cute. So glad that you got things up and running again. Glad to hear Easter was fun for you in CA....it definitely looks warm (not fair!). You're such a mean mommy for not letting Ella have candy, no wonder she was crying all day. Hopefully somebody learned their lesson, right? Welcome back.

aquabatgirl said...

i know what you mean about ella needing a little help hunting for easter eggs. kylie had to help calvin out but once he figured out there was candy inside it was all about the eggs

 
Clicky Web Analytics