Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

The other day, Ella and I were just cruising home from a few errands that we had to run. It was a gorgeous day, as usual (sorry about that for those of you that are north of us...I used to hate when I lived in Utah or Nebraska and my dad would tell me how warm and sunny it was in San Diego while I was dealing with snow, ice, and freezing temperatures!) Anyway, we were just driving along with the windows down and KIIS FM blasting...not BLASTING, but you know...jammin'! Maybe I should preface this story with a little background. For those of you who know me well, you know that I can't get enough of my teeny-bop music. Timberlake, Aguilera, Spears (old school Britany...not the new, trashy stuff. Ok, maybe a little bit of the new trashy stuff) I love it all! Ever since Ella has been with me, including the 9 months she was in the womb, I'm sure she has taken a liking to all the same stuff. How could she not? So back to us in the car...I took a second at a red light to check out what my little girl was doing and I find her staring out the window with her head just bobbing away to the beat of the music! I was dying! Of course being the good blogger that I try to be, I grabbed my camera that is always with me in my purse and snapped a shot of her. You can't really tell what she's doing but I thought it was still funny. (BTW...she has her shoe in her hand cuz that's one of the first things she ALWAYS does in the car: take off headband, take off shoes, take off socks. SO ANNOYING!!!)


After she caught me taking the picture, we both had a good laugh about it. What can I say...I love this little girl!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss my Ella! I need you and Ryan to get out of town so I can have some good long Ella time- so go- LEAVE- GET OUT!

The Wyatt's said...

Loved the story. I can totally picture you two rocking out. Seriously.... so cute as always!

Krissy said...

Just YESTERDAY, Haley, Robbie, Laurin and I were doing some errands together and an Aguillera song came on and Haley said,"Angela loves all this kind of music. JT, BS, Christina. So we started reminising Angela days. Good times, good times. What a coinsidence!
Some day I am going to pack it up and head south and call it home once again. But I've got to find me a RICH man first. Do you or anyone else know of anyone. There will be a finders fee......from my rich man of course. Love ya!

The Brown's said...

Angela- Hey I found your blog and just had to see how your family was growing. Wow so cute! Hope you dont mind I peeked!:) take care -Nicole

The Andersons said...

Angela...I made your yummy sugar cookies for valentines and they turned out so good! Thanks again for sharing it!

Jenn and Tyler said...

Hey Angela, your babe is soooo big! I can't believe it! I loved the music in the car story. Kids are so much fun aren't they? Hey, email me at tylershaw@creighton.edu and I'll reply with an invite to our blog for ya.
BTW, I hate that you feel you need to mention the warm weather. I'm going to go crazy if it doesn't warm up soon! TV is becoming really annoying and such a guilt trip for me since that's all I do with my boys now while we wait for weather good enough to go outside.
Anyway, cute blog, take care!
Jenn

aquabatgirl said...

too funny. i can totally see both of you rocking out. and you better be careful about rolling down your windows or one of these days you may find you have lost a shoe out the window :)

 
Clicky Web Analytics