Friday, February 22, 2008

Charlie!

Last night my brother called and told me to get on You Tube to see this video. I don't know why, but it's one of the cutest/funniest videos ever! It wasn't that funny the first time but for some reason, it's gets more funny the more you watch it. Ryan and I have watched it like 5 times now and we're still laughing at it. Anyway, check it out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OBlgSz8sSM

p.s. Krissy, you better click the link. If I know you like I think I do...you're gonna love it.

6 comments:

The last Unicorn said...

That is hilarious!!! The best part is the accent and how the Charlie totally laughs after he is done chomping on the finger.

aquabatgirl said...

what is it about kids and getting their fingers biten. both my kids think it's hillarious! though if i bite them, it's a kindly bite, i promise ;)

Mark and Meghan said...

that is so cute...i just saw it on another sight too! his accent is so cute.

Krissy Lowe said...

I love it. Ethan came and watched it with me and we both were laughing. It's pretty funny because my boys do that all the time with Logan. Go figure.

Krissy said...

I can't wait to go and show that to my kids! His facial expressions...so funny!

Pratt Family said...

Hi-Larry-Us!

 
Clicky Web Analytics