Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A day at the Zoo

Last Saturday we went down to San Diego to meet up with my family at the Zoo. It was so fun because everyone (except my sister's husband, Mike) was able to be there. Ella has been way into animals lately so we were really excited to watch her.


Our first stop was at the monkeys. Needless to say, they were a hit with Ella.


That little one on the right was so stinking cute. He was going around to all the other monkeys and teasing them then swinging away. So fun to watch!


Of course we had to go into the nasty petting zoo. Stinky. Poopy. I'm not a fan. But Ella sure was.



We put Ella on this big turtle. She had to focus so hard on not falling off that she wouldn't smile for the camera.


Who knew we would even see a celebrity at the zoo?


On the way out, we had to stop and take a picture in front of this sign. Embarassing to take but at least we got a picture of all of us together.

7 comments:

Krissy said...

So cute Ang...needless to say, but I just love everyone in the final picture. You all just put a smile on my face when I look at each of you. Thanks for sharing your day at the S.D. Zoo with me !

Anonymous said...

WOW! That pic at the end sure isn't cute of me I must say!! You better watch it- I might have to post some not so flattering pics of you know who.. ;)

The Tufts said...

That looks like so much fun! Ella's darling personality just radiates from those pictures--really, just adorable!

Tristen said...

The zoo! Oh man, I miss our good old Henry Doorly Zoo in Omaha. We had some good times there. Ella is so stinking cute, love all the pictures of her. We put Cade on an elephant like that turtle when he was one for his birthday, but he fell off, whoops!

The Wyatt's said...

O.k. so that's one way to really make me miss Omaha!!! Looks too fun!

aquabatgirl said...

ella is having way too much fun! her eyes are just lite up and smile too. how fun (and not disneyland hahaha)

Jenn and Tyler said...

Hey, I'm sure you hear way too much about the Omaha zoo in comparison, but I'm so glad you got to go to a decent zoo! Ella is such a doll! Looks like you're having a good time!
Jenn

 
Clicky Web Analytics