Friday, February 8, 2008

Lunch with the girls...and a couple boys too!

Last week my best friend since the pre-existence, Amanda, was in town with her two kids, Trent and Camryn. They were gonna come to Disneyland with us to help celebrate Ella's birthday, but Camryn decided to ruin the party and throw up all over the place! No really, we felt so bad for the little cutie...and even worse for Amanda that she had to spend her vacation cleaning up throw up for a few days! Anyway, we ended up meeting for lunch the next day and it turned out to be quite the lunch! It was not just us but my sister, Amanda's two sister-in-laws, Laurie (Amanda's mom) and L-train...I mean Laura. No I don't...it's L-train. Plus we had all of our kids! Good thing Olive Garden gave us a little room that was kind of partitioned off from the rest of the restraunt. :)

This is me with two of the three best college roommates a girl could ask for! (Eliza, we missed you Hot Stuff)


L-train's little Kate on the left and Amanda's little Camryn on the right


I had to include this picture. Look at that crusty look Kate is giving her mom. I wonder where she learned that??? :)


Here's all the kids...well the best shot we could get at least.
Kaitlyn, Trent, Ella, Carson, Camryn, Kate, (Liz and Jeremy's) Christian, and (Brandon and Carissa's) Carly. I love the look on Carson's face as he's squishing my little Ella!


The future Mr. and Mrs. Kaitlyn Banner. Yep, I think she's already convinced Trent to take her name just as she was telling him everything else to do that day. Looks like she's taking after her mom! Just kidding, Lindz.



Future roommates at BYU/UVSC or is it UVSU now? Whatever it is, you know these little girls are gonna be causing all kinds of trouble. Whether it be stealing political signs, toilet papering the neighbor boys (with TP they just borrowed from the boys!), or throwing each others "unmentionables" out the window (you know I'm never gonna forgive you girls for that!)

7 comments:

Krissy Lowe said...

Angela, I found your blog off of Lindsay's. I didn't know you had a baby! That is so great- she is adorable. It sounds like you guys are doing great. How fun to live close by your family. I am so impressed with the Elmo cupcakes too.

Anonymous said...

That pic of Carson is funny ;)

Steve and Amanda said...

Ang- I LOVE it...thanks for posting. I might have to steal your pictures off your blog for my post. I am still waiting for my Mom's pictures. My favorite memory was "borrowing" the toilet paper and then toilet papering with that toilet paper!!! Too funny. LOL. We miss you already.

Mark and Meghan said...

FUN! all the pictures are awesome. wish i was there to see you all too!

Chase and Teresa said...

Looks like so much fun. I wish you were here this week for a dental reunion at the Dental Convention. Sad that all the RDEP boys left Utah except Chase and Adam.

Stephens Family said...

Cute pictures! Thanks for posting them, I am going to steal them. I'm glad we were able to all meet up. We need to hang out again soon. Kate and I are getting over colds, so maybe sometime next week. Oh, and Angela, your still my girlfriend. The gym and Outback cheese fries anyone?

aquabatgirl said...

what a fun lunch. it's always great to get back with old friends, especially when you have kids to entertain you :)

 
Clicky Web Analytics