Saturday, February 16, 2008

Thanks Aunt Lindsay!

Last Thursday (Valentines Day) my sister told me that one of us should get to enjoy their Valentines without any kids so she wanted to take Ella for a little slumber party at their house so Ryan and I could have the night to ourselves. I have to say, I had mixed feelings about this (which apparently goes away with more kids) because I haven't spent a whole night away from Ella ever...except for that week in Mexico--but I was only able to do that because I was forced to at the last minute without much time to think about it. Anyway, I was SOOO grateful we didn't have Ella with us. We were able to enjoy a nice peaceful dinner...Ella is at the age that is just not very fun at restraunts.


The next day, I went down to San Clemente to pick her up from my sister's but before we came back up to Huntington Beach, we had to go play at the playground. Here's some pictures from that...

Ella wasn't quite sure how much she liked going down the slide.


Carson on the other hand...


Kaitlyn was a great "assistant babysitter". She shared all of her toys with Ella!
Thanks again Banner Family for taking care of our little Ella! Now we owe you!!!

1 comment:

aquabatgirl said...

you are so lucky to have a family member willing and close enough to do that. i always say enjoy the time away you can cause you never know when your next chance alone with your spouse may be

 
Clicky Web Analytics