Tuesday, February 5, 2008

An Elmo party to remember

Last Saturday we all got together to celebrate Ella's first birthday. My sister was nice enough to host the big party at her house. I want to thank everyone who brought stuff and helped make it a really fun party for Ella (and her parents too!)



My cousin Laney with Ella


How cute are these cupcakes!!! My two aunties brought these Elmo cupcakes from Cinnaminn Creations. SO YUMMY!!!

One of Ella's favorite new toys was this car from her cousins.
She loved it!
Mel and Jill also got these great shirts for Ryan and I so we could really get into the Elmo spirit. Ryan can't wait to wear this shirt out in public!!!


Cute Buster Carson!


Uncle Toddo being...himself!


My cousin Chase. What 16 year old guy wouldn't want to spend their Saturday night at an Elmo party? He's a good sport.

Uncle Owen and Aunt Jules

Ella wanted to thank Linds for the cute new binki along with all the other great presents!


Ella in the special "gift opening chair"
Cute outfit from the Stuckis

Ella loved her purple monkey from Owen and Jules
Time to dig in!

Sharing with Carson...

...and me.
We had so much fun at Ella's Elmo party! Can't wait to do it again next year!!!

6 comments:

The Tufts said...

Happy Birthday, Ella! What a wonderful year. You two are party girls! She looks very happy in that car-- a little taste of another birthday 15 years into the future?
Now you can tell the truth, was the Elmo party just an excuse for Ryan to get an Elmo shirt? :)

The last Unicorn said...

Too much fun! You guys sure kn ow how to throw a party. Those shirts are great... I hope to see you both sporting those on your next "night on the town!"

The Dunns said...

Angela-
What a fun party Ella had, I just showed jimmy and we think you guys are spoiled. Being able to have all your family there to celebrate with you. We also keep seeing your fun Disneyland Adventures. So I take it the weather there is fairly nice right. We miss you guys and love keeping updated. Ella is a Doll! I love that you all had Elmo Shirts that is awesome.
Have a great Day!
Carly

Mark and Meghan said...

she's so cute ang. i love the cupcakes, they're my favorite! and of course your elmo shirt! for some reason they look much cuter on a little body! :) glad you had fun..love you..

Chase and Teresa said...

Happy Birthday, Ella!! I seriously can't believe she is a year. I love the Elmo shirts and hope that Ryan will wear his with pride. Those cupcakes are so cute--it looks like a very fun party.

aquabatgirl said...

what a great party. it's so easy to spoil them when you have family around to help you out and i just love ella's tutu!

 
Clicky Web Analytics